Tell him what.?

im in love with this guy. and no I'm not just bullshitting you.=] but how do I tell him I mean he knows that I like him and he likes me to but he said he didn't want a relationship but I really like him do you think I should try and stop talking to him because he flat out told me no relationship but we are still hanging out I don't want to get hurt nor do I want him to get hurt.=/

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok. I was in the same situation with a guy that told me no relationship but I have known him for 4 years and I fell in love with him. But enough about me. The best advice I can give you, have been in this situation, is that you just need to hold in there. Don't stop loving him. Don't stop talking to him. Me and the guy I experienced this with went through a lot. First I liked him for 2 years, hated him for one, and then he has liked me for a year and now I like him and he finally likes me at the same time and all of that took 4 years. So please just be patient if you really think he is worth it. Good things come to those who wait.

What Guys Said 1

• How long have you been seeing each other?

What Girls Said 1

• Don't stop talking to him, because if he likes you, but doesn't want a relationship right now, with time, hanging out and talking, he'll realize that he does. But don't tell him your in love with him, because it always scares them off. Just hang out and be you, let him realize his feelings and come to you.