I like my guy friend and he says we are just friends, but he kisses me goodbye in front of family?

he says we can be only be friends

because he's moving the fall for a good reason but again it sucks but anyways

he hugged and kissed me on the lips in front of his uncle and granny

what does that mean

What Guys Said 1

• If it's just a quick kiss, then it's nothing. If the kiss was a pretty long kiss, then it could be mean something, maybe. I wouldn't look into the kiss that much. He already told you his intentions; if I were you, I would move on and forget about him. Find someone who can and will appreciate you.

• I forgot to include he says we can be friends with beneifits....and his family out here and I'm sure out where he is plannin 2 move back to anyways, doesn't have a clue

• I guess if you are into the friends with benefits thing then go with it. However, I believe you want both emotional and physical affection. So, it's up to you. If you want the latter, I think it's best if you move on.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it means anything too much if this is in his nature. My one guy friend and I kiss on the lips, but it doesn't mean anything. He's just the emotional type.

• Yeah I no but he says we can be friends with benefits

and this is the first time I did friends with benefits

• What exactly are friends with benefits?