Guys would you date a girl who has extra weight?

Just curious to know opinions on what is the maximum weight/size of a girl guys would go for? Most guys I know won't date girls with a bit of extra weight. Guys what is the maximum you would consider going for?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to give a maximum, because a lot of it depends on height, bodytype and other factors like that. I will say that I would rather someone be a tad overweight than underweight for sure, and generally I like girls that have womanly bodies rather than bodies that resemble a 12-year-old boy. However, I don't think I would date someone who was more than a little overweight/had a sizeable stomach. It's not based solely on physical attraction though, because overweight women can be very sexy, but I like to take care of my body and I would want to be with someone who was the same way.

Sorry for the vague answer, it is kind of hard to quantify it!

• Some people can never have a falt stomach...so...

• There will be someone who will like bigger women. Everyone has different preferences.

• IHateMeganFox - I agree with you. Some things are genetic, and I'm not saying that I only like girls with flat stomachs. In fact, I prefer women who do NOT have a completely flat stomach. When I said sizeable, I meant something a little more than just an average, womanly stomach.

What Guys Said 7

• Idk, I knew a girl that was like 220 and like 5'6 or summin like that and I really really wanted to get with her because she was cute as hell lol I mean for me its like as long as your weight is nicely proportioned a chick can still look good to me

• to be honest with you. I don't care what weight a girls is as along as her heart and personailt is ineresting to know.

• as long as she doesn't have a gut. I like thicker women. there soft and feel nice. real nice not like the thin girl. they don't feel nice

• Here's the turn-on for me... I'm not superficial. Looks play a role, but it's about personality and compatibility

• 5'6" 170lbs

• yea

• yes you right

• And what do you consider a "womanly stomach"?

What Girls Said 2

• Hey, let me tell you straight out, yes there are a lot of guys that want skinny girls, but there are a lot more that don't care. It's more of a confidence thing than anything. I have always been bigger, and have always had boyfriends. Been married 7 1/2 yrs. Still get hit on almost daily. Just because you're a bigger size doesn't mean you can't dress sexy, put on some makeup, and strut.

• It's all about the personality...A lot of my friends who have some extra weight have really nice and good looking guys... Weight doesn't matter...I'm 1.0000.000% sure...Don't worry...