Can he really be too busy?

I've been fooling around for years with my ex now, and at first I thought it was great, but then I realized that I wasn't happy as we were I wanted to be with him, I asked him if we were ever going to be anything more, and he told me he loves me and really wants to be with me but he is way too busy to do anything about it, because he's having a hard time keeping things together, I think he's full of sh*t, but everyone around me thinks he is being sincere. Is it possible he is or is this his line to keep me around?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's too busy to date you, but not too busy to fool around with you? I can't possibly understand why you wouldn't think he's being sincere...

In my experience no one is ever "too busy" when they feel really strongly about someone. They will ALWAYS find time for that person no matter what else is going on in their life.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, _something_ is more important than you.

Again, _more important than you_.

He's making|made his choice.

Let him take the responsibility.

What Girls Said 2

• It's not worth it to compromise yourself to accomidate his needs... He is riding this out for as long as you let him... Talk is cheap, so he can say anything he wants. At the end of the day he still doesn't have to commit to you. You don't want that. Don't wait around for something that isn't promised.

• Follow your gut feeling don't let other people decide for you, if he really loved you he would make time to do something about it.