Girls: Would you ever date someone shorter than you?

It's mostly out of curiosity, but I've been having a debate with my friend. I say most girls wouldn't date someone shorter than they are, and he says most girls don't care about height as long as he isn't tremendously shorter.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally I don't like guys shorter than me, but if I like him an inch or two shorter wouldn't put me off.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• Sure, why not? Height doesn't really matter to me. The face and personality do. I haven't been interested in a shorter guy so I'd say that it's not my first pick. If he asked me out, I'd probably say yes given that he has the other two things I look for. A guy who's the same height as me would actually be pretty cute too. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • my ex was an inch shorter than me and it didn't bother me at all. I think he was kinda bothered by it more than I was because people would always point out the height difference and say that boys are supposed to be taller than girls. I tried to make him feel better about it but he wouldn't listen to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to seem shallow, but I wouldn't. It doesn't make me feel feminine at all. If he was an inch shorter? Yeah, I would. If he was a foot shorter? No, I feel like I may squish him. Maybe if he was muscled instead of a twig, yes, as long as I get to feel feminine. And also, not all girls are the same, they have types of guys they like. I like to be able to "look up" to my boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally wouldn't date a guy who is shorter than me. Height matters to some girls, in my case, I want to feel protected plus, I wear heels a lot so it'll be just plain weird having a guy who is 3-4 inches shorter than me. Every girl has her own preference.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!