Please help me find out what's going on?

My ex and I went out for a year and a half. Out of nowhere, he started acting funny. He started to feel more distant from me. Like he wasn't feeling it anymore. Not too long after I noticed this, I found out he was talking to some random girl he didn't even know. I thought it was nothing, but then I found out he had feelings for her after about two weeks. I finally confronted him about everything, and he said he needed a break basically. We still talked every day like we were still together. But sometimes, it would end up in fights about the break up. Then after about a week and a half, he started dating this girl he barely knows. He didn't even bother to try and work things out with me first. He still wanted to be really close friends with me, but I told him that if he is dating this girl, then I don't think that I could talk to him anymore. He wouldn't choose. He said that he cared about me and didn't want to lose me, but he won't choose between me or the girl. So I told him that I can't talk to him. Then I sent him a long message saying that I want to try and see if we can be friends. Can anyone give me some advice about what to do or what is going on? Because I don't know what to do anymore.

What Guys Said 1

• unfortunately we ' humans ' don't appreciate what we got till we lose it , he's trying something new, he may have just get bored or may be you don't seem to be a challenge for him any more , maybe you love him and keep doing everything he wants and being there for him all the time... normally it is good to be good , but nowadays everything has changed...

i think you should make him feel that he did a very big mistake by loosing you, don't keep in touch with him , make him miss you and act like you're over it. show him that he was wrong by letting you go , have a new look , some new clothes may be... get fresh and sweet.. he will come back begging for forgiveness, or may be you'll meet with some one else..someone better.

life is full of chances , you just have to be wise in your choices ...

good luck ^^

• Thank you. That really helped a lot. :)

What Girls Said 1

• There is nothing to choose.

e is dating someone new, he wants to stay friends with you, he does not want to date you.

I think you are looking at this the wrong way.

You really just need to decide wether you want to be friends or not.

e is dating someone new it happens.

You do not have to be friends, but it is rediculous to be angry with him for not choosing between you & someone else when he is dating someone else.- It does not apply.

:)

• Thanks. This helped me a lot too. This is just confusing to me. I appreciate the help :)

• Oh nio problem..

You sound really great person & if he is worth anything he'll recognize that & you guys will be friends, maybe more in the future.

Other than that, it is important you keep things straight for yourself lol

The good part is you do not have to worry about what to do.

He created complication and he has to simplify it. :)