How do I kiss him?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a while, he's my first boyfriend and I also haven't kissed someone since I was seven (which was a long time ago). A while back a chickened out of kissing him because I was really nervous and didn't know what to do. Now we're gonna get together in a couple of days but he said that he's not gonna try to kiss me so it's all up to me and I don't know what to do. I know he wants to and so do I but now I'm even more nervous.

-What he means is that he wants me to initiate the kiss

Most Helpful Guy

• "but he said that he's not gonna try to kiss me so it's all up to me"

Did he mean it like he wants you to initiate the kiss, or maybe he meant he's not planning on engaging in kissing activities with you.

What Guys Said 2

• Just open your mouth as wide as you can and come at his face with your tongue stretching out of your mouth as far as you can. lol perfect kiss.

• You just have to do it and get it out your system hehe :)

What Girls Said 1

• jus gently lick his lips, and slide ur tongue in his mouth, jus don't think bout it so hard, and let it happen if that's what you want:)