Do I still have a chance?

This guy that I met through a mutual friend told me that we should hang out sometime and he gave me his number and told me to text him whenever I wanted to. So two days after (which was today) I texted him and asked him if he wanted to hang out, he said “yeah after he got out of work at 9” so we were suppose to go bowling but long story short: he had to work late and I didn’t know how to get to where we were meeting (instead of bowling) So right before we were suppose to meet up I texted him saying “hey sorry but I can’t make it I’m really really sorry and will explain later, sorry!”

My question is, do you think he’d still want to hang out with me even though I canceled on him last minute (I really really wanted to go but couldn't)? And should I be the one that asks him too hang out next time, or should I wait until he asks.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he was into you then he will likely give you another chance. Things come up, and after all, he was the one who had the alter your original plans. You should definitely be the one to ask him though. Since you are the one who canceled, the ball is in your court to reschedule. You definitely didn't blow it though.

What Guys Said 1

• It might too late for this but I think you should still give it a go

if I was that guy I would go for it again but if she bailed again then I would be done

and if she gave me a good reason not to come the first time

• Hahaha yeah this was a while ago but thanks! It all worked out in the end, and we've gotten to hang out since then :) but I appreciate your advice!

What Girls Said 0