Should I bother?

OK so I'm 20 years old and have always said I'm not going to date girls "under the drinking age" so at least one year difference well I had an opportunity but the girl that I wanted to be with was going through a rough break up and started talking to me but I also wouldn't hear from how for weeks on end so I kinda strayed... I ended up meeting a new girl who was only 17 told her I didn't think it would work but she insisted so I decided to give it a shout but yet I actually fell for this girl. well we were together for about 2 weeks OFFICIALLY and she ends up screwing off and "being" with her EX boyfriend so we broke up she begged me not to leave her so we talk about it and I did take her back...everything went well until 3 days ago she told me she was going to stay home and think...she ended up going out with 2 friends and got absolutely hammered without me even knowing she ended up breaking up with me cause of her EX boyfriend again cause he's always on her mind ...she says she cares about me and does have some sort of feeling for me...should I honestly bother or just turn around and walk?

so here comes the fun part...its not exactly something I can walk away from as much as I would like to...she owes my family ...a lot of money... which is technically my fault on why she does but at the same time her fault also
like seriously she won't leave me alone calls me every half hour asking who I'm out with...SHES THE ONE WHO BROKE UP WITH ME why the hell should it matter! she got p*ssed when we were together because I started talking to my ex its been over 3 years...wt

Most Helpful Guy

• well bro I think its clear to both of us that this girl is a B*tch. Sorry ladies I just can't find her another word. Let her call you all she wants and follow up on the money you need from her but other than that I think you should let ur mind and heart know its over and that girl is a nono. She will kill you if you stay around and think you guys will work because I'm 1000000 % sure it won't not now not tomorrow not ever. Save your self and make her understand that your a Man and she can't break you. Then that's when she will fear you and respect you

Good luck

What Girls Said 4

• Just leave her alone; she does not love you. She is too young to know the true definition of love. She does not take you seriously and she is tooooooo caught up on her ex. Just turn around and walk away before she continues to play with your heart and mind.

• You are so right she is way to young to know what "love" is...she tryed saying it to me after less then 2 months

• Even though she owes your family money, She should know you don't want anything to do with her. she was the one who hurt you and She is still young she don't know anything yet. Just Live life like you normally would. If she asks you about who you are dating just tell her. Don't let her get to you. She wants to be an annoyance to you so you would go back to her. Don't worry she will stop after a while.

• If I were you dude, I would just turn around and walk. She did it the first time. She doesn't know what she wants. Let her grow up some more.

• GET AWAY FROM HER. change your number, delete her from Facebook, MySpace, etc. and stay away for GOOD

What Guys Said 1

• easy answer

WALK AWAY

MOVE ON

IGNORE

good luck