I wanna know if he is REALLY interested?

I started dating a guy like 4 month ago, he had a girlfriend and after like 2 weeks after we meet, the broke up (after 3 years of relationship). He used to call me every day, we hang out and we were great but one day he just stop calling, I try to call but he never shows up. 2 Weeks after that he called back and he told me that he stop calling because he was confused and one day he felt something and the other day he was feeling something different so he went out of the country and thought about every thing and now he says that his mind is clear and he wants to be with me! what should I do? I really like him and I don't want to be in love with him and after that he make the same thing! I'm afraid, what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Have fun with the girls try not to think about him and if he really cares he will continue to call. But don't answer. Listen to the voice mail. But don't keep not answering once in awhile pick it up and answer. Remember GO SLOW! If you go slow your heart won't be broken, it will really show your feelings for the person. And that its not a fling.

Hope this helps

What Guys Said 1

• Pray about it, asking God to give you peace with whatever His desire is for the situation. Then follow in His peace.

What Girls Said 1

• He may be telling you the truth, that he needed time to clear his head out, but he should've told you he would not be reachable rather than take-off and leave you guessing as to what happened. Since you like the guy, the good new is he has come back to you, and with a clear head this time. But take it slow, don't let him think that you are waiting to fall into his arms anytime he chooses to call you. Hang out with your other friends and treat him like you would any other guy that is trying to woo you!