What age did you have your first boyfriend or girlfriend?

just wondering...

Most Helpful Guy

• 23. Took me long enough.

• Wow, glad I'm not alone, well I'm a year younger than you, I'm 22 and still haven't had a girlfriend, seriously, it's way easier for a girl to get a boyfriend than it is for a guy to get a girlfriend.

• Oh I'm 24 now and still with her so for a first girlfriend things are going quite well.

What Guys Said 5

• I actually had a girl call her my girlfriend when I was back in 2nd grade. So I was about 7 or so. But as far as actually dating someone I was 18.

• 22 still haven't had a one, I bet if I was a girl, I would have had a boyfriend a long time ago, because it's that much easier for girls.

• 15, but it didn't go so well because I was questioning why it had taken me so long to get a girlfriend. My next relationship was better, but not by much.

• 14 then 18 I broke up .. since then .. its a harsh on me

• I had a fan club at 7, so I was pimpin' hoes out of my lemonade stand with my power wheels parked out front all shiny and nice.

What Girls Said 1

• 11 years old