Now he won't call me or text me?

After our first date where he cooked me shrimp scallops wine and dine watched movie laughed and it was raining so I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH HIM but I slept at his place..we did kiss and everything and started playing words w friends.. but now he won't call me, text me, I wrote on his FB page and he deleted my post. we clicked so well. is he done or is he playing games to get my attention. btw I'm 28 and he's 33. both of us have a good profession. I'm so confused. GUYS BE HONEST. HOLLA

Most Helpful Guy

• one of your mutual friends probably said something about you, which would explain him deleting your wall post on Facebook, what exactly did you post?

• I just wrote "you're slow hurry up and word up" referring it to words with friends. he is like so ready to get married and we talked alot.. he was gettin to know me and asked bout my family.. I told him I liked Rumi the poet and he had a book from him and he went upstairs and grabbed it for me.

• If you can't reach him, then just let it be. let him come to you. the last thing you want is for him to think that your crazy for him. if he doesn't then he could just have used you as a one time deal :( sorry.

• Ya that's what I'm going to do but one time deal of what? he did all the work and got nothin but ur right.. I will follow ur advice and keep you posted. thank you!

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like after all he's hard work he probably expected you to put out! I think you did the right thing by not sleeping with him. You sound like a girl with good morals and that's hard to find. If he can not see that in you then basically he is the loser - just put the trash out.

• The rain kind of sounds romantic to me. Looking out the window while getting close.
    Talk to him. If he stop calling because you won't have sex with him, that's his problem. If he's playing games at 33, move on quick. You can get plenty of guys. Believe it or not, most men respect women who don't have sex right away.

• Yes at 28 I've figured that out.. I told him I'm not easy and he loved how intellegent I was.. I knew about the art.. and he cooked me a gourmet meal not like tacos or anything.. would a man go through that for just anyone? right after I left in the morning, he sent me a word from words with friends right away.. I waited few hours and sent him word. that was friday. its monday. he leaves for chicago tomorrow for a week and I text him and wrote on his page and he deleted my comment. what's up with that?!!!

• From your question I think you are right.

But did you ever talk with him on face to face after this?

if yes so what did he tell you. Is he angry with you for your mistake which you don't know.

if no you first do this thing.you both are mature so you can understand eachother.if he do not want to talk with you there is problem with him. You can say he used only for his enjoyment.

• No we never saw each other or talked even after our date but it ended well. his room mate loved me and said I was the most down to earth realist chick he's ever met.. and just llike I told the guy below..would a man go through all that trouble of cooking a 5 course meal just to get laid.. and HE KNEW he would not get laid.. I had made that clear in an earlier conversation.. like hahah IM NOT EASY

• Either he found out something about you he doesn't like, or he just wanted to have sex..

• Would you go through cooking a gourmet meal 5 course just to have sex.. knowing I'm not easy and he knows I would SO NOT have sex with him

• I wouldn't but he might, some guys are like that...

What Girls Said 1

• He could be dating around and another female asked about your post, so he decided to save face and delete it. It seems innocent to me but I think he knows it is an inside thing between the two of you so he is afraid the other girls won't like it or figure it out. Guys are weird. I would not risk losing a good woman for some other not-so-worthy females but I guess they prefer options over the real thing.