Is this how it is?? Really?

Why are all physically attractive girls taken/or dumb/smoke and sh*t... and then all untaken and smart/intelligent girls not physically attractive ?

Is there really any middle ground in this because I haven't found it...

for example this girl likes me, and I would go along with it... but I just don't find her physically attractive in the least, and it annoys me :/

So my question to you boys and girls, Is there a middle ground ? Are there any smart, attractive and serious (not party girls) girls out there that are NOT looking for flings ?

Because as it is now, the only ones that are serious, I seem to not be attracted to :/

P.S. Don't call me shallow, I'm not. Would you date someone you didn't have the slightest bit of physical spark for ?

By party girl I mean the girl that gets sh*t-faced at a party and makes a fool of herself,...not casual social drinker..casual social drinkers fine

Most Helpful Girl

• actually, a lot of people can suprise you...i'm not going to label you as shallow or anything but the thing is, a lot of girls might put on that appearance but its not who they really are. at the same time, a lot of girls appear and act stupid for attention but aren't and sometimes even party girls have brains and are smarter than you think. I was somewhat the same way when it came to guys but then I met a wonderful guy who was a smoker and a huge druggie...i wasen't attracted to him at all at first but then I started to know him better and actually liked him! at the same time, I'm not big on party's nor drugs but he just gave me this little spark...i have also dated model guys and he was better than any of them...i just felt truly comfortable around him and when I got to know him better I found out stuff about him that I really didn't know from looking at him such as the fact that he is at the top of his class etc. so some girls are deciving...i say you give one of those "dumb" girls a chance because most likely they have brains but just put on that attitude to get attention...

**help me please? thanks!

What Girls Said 8

• Just because you party on the weekend doesn't mean you aren't serious. I go out every weekend at school and I'm serious about graduating and getting a job and so are the girls I go out with. There's no harm in going out and having some fun instead of sitting in your room all night. Also, with you're statements I'm smart and ugly because I'm single and have been for 4 years now. But because I go out I also must be dumb and not serious but really attractive because I enjoy getting sh*tfaced on the weekends (nevermind that I can't figure out how to be ugly and attractive and smart and dumb at the same time). Maybe you can't find a girl because you write off the ones who do things that you don't like without examining why they do those things.

Just because you don't like to go out doesn't mean you should write off those who do as unmotivated and not serious. Of all the girls that I go out with and drink too much with there's girls who want to go into medicine, finance, psychology, and advertising (just to name a few) and they're very serious about it. Like me, they're in control of pretty much everything that goes on during the week so when the weekend rolls around it's nice to be able to completely lose control, just because we do it by having a few drinks doesn't mean we're not serious about things and wouldn't rather have a relationship than a fling. I'd call you judgemental before I called you shallow. No one wants to date someone they're not attracted to and there's nothing wrong with that, but you don't have to judge people and assume things about them because their idea of fun or unwinding on the weekend is different than yours.

• Well I guess you can say I'm not into the whole party thing, because I'm mainly pretty shy myself... and I guess I never thought much of party girls because tbh they sort of seemed trashy to me. Guess I gotta be more open

• Chemestry Is The most attractive thing to Me, But physical attraction Is important, find The middle ground between The two of you. She could suprise you be Sexy aswell using her body language or The way she uses her words. After all love just isn't on The surface

• There's definitely a middle ground. I know a couple of cute, sweet, intelligent girls myself, and they don't drink or smoke and are also a lot of fun to hang out with, and they also want serious relationships. Don't give up looking. You'll find the girl who is just right for you someday. :)

• What is a party girl to you? Cause I like to drink and party on weekends, I don't see the big deal with that and most girls my age like to also

• You'll find her

they're out there hiding, but hurry because they get taken fast

• thats just the way it works sadly. same thing for girls to, but there are girls that are attractive that aren't taken and don't do drugs or smoke or whutevr. just not many...

• Sometimes you just have to get to know someone and you will soon start finding them so attractive nothing will even compare. Guys usually don't care and just want a fling... but this is hat us girls do. That's why you can see hot girls with ugly guys and not vice versa. You may be surprised what you find in someone, It can be this inner beauty that shines to the surface. But yes there is a middle ground but its really hard these days for both guys and girls... Good luck

• there are a lot of girls out there that are attractive, smart, and serious but are also party girls. they are the type that like to have fun but want someone who is there for them. I'm one of those girls. I've been told I'm a very attractive girl, I get really good grades in school, and I want a serious boyfriend, but I also like to drink and party and occassionally smoke.

What Guys Said 4

• There are smart and attractive girls. I've seen AT LEAST two of them. (Not two of them today rather two of them in my lifetime. Maybe a bit of an exaggeration but not much of one.)

This may help: next time that you think there are no hot smart girls, remember: Natalie Portman. She's hot AND a Harvard grad!

• There is middle ground for sure.

• There is some middle ground but, that is very hard to find. I think that it's more on how they make you feel. Another reason why you may not be attracted to them may not only be physically but also with how much confidence they are portraying. It may be annoying you because it may be associating you with something that you do not think you should be associated with. But, do you only think that or is it true. I do not think this is shallow.

• Nice outfit. Hahahahaha.

• Thanks Anonymous User

• How old are you? lol

your insults are pre-school level.

• No yours are.