Why doesn't he want to see me anymore?

Me and my boyfriend have been together 2 and a half years I love him with all my heart but I'm not to sure what to do, he says he loves me a lot but we don't see each other anymore or really have sex anymore its getting me down because I don't know what's wrong I always try speaking about it but he won't I know a 100% he's not cheating on me he just wants to be with his friends all the time, we used to see each other everyday then just weekends now its gone to just Sundays because he wants to go out all the time with his friends, he thinks more of them than me but never used to, he does work full time everyday he don't live too far just down the road, he smokes weed and has recently been doing cocaine since he's been back in contact with all of his friends he does drink a lot on the weekends then just wants to run riot, he says I deserve better because I'm such a lovely girl but I really think the world of him and I really want it to work out, any guys know why he's acting like this? thanks guys

sorry for the spelling mistakes, I typed that really fast lol

thanks again guys

Most Helpful Guy

• Cocaine, weed & booze is not a great mix. It sounds like he may be suffering from depression. In any case he probably needs help and you can probably do better. Time to tell him how you feel about him and that he needs to clean up his act. Otherwise you need to move along.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't thing it matters so much of why he's acting this way, as much as that he is acting this way. for example doing drugs, drinking, spending excess time with his friends. He should be focusing more on you or at least communicating with you more. Guys say copout things like, you deserve better, or someone will make you happy one day. Its just an insecurity thing on a guys part. What they mean is I hope you don't leave me because you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. But again, just talk to him. If he's willing to make the changes to get back together, then maybe it will work. If not, just tell him they reasons your moving on.

• Humans. After all being a male makes one attract to other females. There are few males who are faithful. I bet 99.9% are unfaithful and always looking around. You can call it taste.

What Girls Said 1

• I really admire the guys that responded to you. They were classy. I am more the brutally honest type. Get out. Run as far and as fast as you can. I don't really see a whole lot of YOU in this scenario. What do you do? Where are your friends? Why do you even have time for this guy? Get your life on track, get carried away being in love with your life! He won't matter, and if he cares at all and hasn't coke-snorted what little brains he has he will see you going after the world and decide to join you.

Talk to him? Nope, tell you are done. And then be DONE. There is absolutely no difference between being single and what you are doing right now. Attention everyone, he has already left the relationship. Period. Attractive women can get sex on Sunday afternoons with guys that don't need to get high and abandon their Girlfriend if that is all you want. Really, if that is enough, and it must be because you are currently choosing it, then be single and shag a cool dude every Sunday. If you want more - go get it. The answer to your happiness is NEVER about changing someone else.