Not liking to kiss... Am I weird?

O.K. I am a guy who does not like to make out or kiss any girl I have dated, & no I am not gay. I have tried that, but I did not like it. Is it weird that I do not like to kiss. I find it weird. How do I explain that to a young lady who I am dating that I do not want to kiss her because I do not like kissing and it has nothing to do with her. Is this weird? Girls how would you action if your boyfriend told you this, or you were dating a guy who felt this way?

I do kiss the girl I am dating because I know it is a needed part of a relationship and I am just weird, but yea.

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually did date a guy that told me this. Maybe with other girls it would've been fine, but I love kissing. For me its a very necessary connection. I tried to go a couple weeks of dating the guy, but not kissing just left me feeling kind of empty. I hated it. So I stopped seeing him.

• How did you guys, umm do anything physical? I can not imagine how I could touch a guy without kissing him, it would be weird, well actually only if we got past well lol there is no first base so second base would be weird without kissing, well maybe second base would be ok, but third base & sex, I could bot do that without kissing, kissing helps me go into another world, so it would be sort of embarrassing to not have it I guess - kissing I mean. :)

• Haha no that's exactly why I had to stop dating him. We never had sex or hit 3rd. We did a little touching where I'd get him to kiss me sometimes, but it only happened a couple times before I stopped seeing him.

What Girls Said 5

• Do you feel any sexual attraction to the girl, or arousal in general? If not, then maybe you're asexual. Look it up on the internet. If you just don't like kissing, then I suppose you will have to tell her eventually, or the relationship won't last - you'd be doing something you don't like and she would eventually know that you're not getting any pleasure out of it. Just explain to her the way you feel and try to make her understand.

• If I liked the guy I'd be fine, us in a way it would be kind of cool, I mean less excuse not t have eye contact, but ummm what would you do with your eyes when you guys are together or do you not go thru physical intimacy either.

What would yo do to initiate sex?

• id be kind of disappointed, but if I liked him id get over it and wouldn't care too much. just give lots of other affections so she believes that its not about her

• I love kissing. I can't imagine what might happen to person to make him dislike kissing.

Seems you have not met a lady who can do it properly. Kisses are one of the most sensual parts of relationship. One day you will defintely like it. Good luck!

• My partner is the same only pecks, and try's to get out of that as well. Can you please tell me some reasons why, or if you don't have any reasons then what I can does he feel like that?

What Guys Said 1

• dude, if you're in a REAL relationship (not judging, just saying) as you've always heard, it's about give & take. chances are most girls don't like giving guys head, but they do because the guy wants it, and she loves him enough to sacrifice for him. (or he just forced her too, which is bull sh*t) Look at you kissing her in the same way. You do it because you care about her, not nessecarily because you like it.

But do you get aroused in anyway by how she looks, or anything she does? You may just not have a sex drive...