First Time Asking A Girl Out?

I'm a senior and I want to ask this girl out soon. College starts in august for both of us. I don't know where to go on a date. I was thinking dinner and a movie. Please help and give any tips you have.

should it be dinner before or after the movie?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, um... dinner and movie is a classic combination. It's prooved, that it works. Althought, it's not very personal... I mean... it doesn't say anything about you or your personality. She won't complain, thought. But try to think of something original. I reckon you could find out what she likes and so... Or is there something special about you? Can you play guitar for example? Can you do tricks on roller-blades... I dunno...

Check this > link

What Girls Said 3

• Be creative! It's super fun! Also, I wouldn't suggest a movie because you want to talk a lot! It's a first date, get to know her.

• You should ask her to the beach or something :) have fun!

• You should just build up the courage and ask her out the worst thing that can happen is that she says no and that is not the end of the world. If she says yes just take her where you can talk and get to know each other and be yourself.

What Guys Said 4

• Dinner and movie is a traditional date. But there is a bad thing about it. Doesn't give too much time to get to know one another think about it dinner at a restaurant is what like a hour normally and then you go to a movie and you can't talk in it. Personally I think going out bowling is a good first date and girls seem to love it for some reason. Well my girlfriends do at least. Plus it offers the chance to joke around flirt and a time to talk. Another place is a beach. Lots of chances to get to one another and flirt. The think to do is be spontaneous think out side the box girls love it when a guy surprises them.

• LOOK YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU LIKE TO DO AN IF SHE LIKES YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE THEN DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO BUT JUICE IT UP A LITTLE SO YOU KNW SHE WILL ENJOY HER SELF>>>THAT MEANS BE FUNNI AN JUS MAKE HER BELIEVE THAT SHE IS ALL YOU THINK ABOUT THU OUT THE DAY!

• f*** dinner and a movie men. this is what you need to do. you need to pack a picknik. get some pallets a blanket to sit on. head out to a secluded area the beach preferably if your not by a beach a secluded area. . watch the sun go down. get a couple canvases. some paint. when the suns going down start a fire. eat the picknik paint some pictures. I would get a bottle of wine but I don't think your old enough. and just talk. get to know her.

• I love this idea! but you don't have to paint although it'd be fun.... and if you're not by a beach then take her to an empty field, lake, or creek.... When I lived in PA there were more creeks in the mountains than beaches, but down here where I'm originally from the beach is like an hour away but there's several empty fields and a few lakes.... all hv the same effect.

• The do it. don't be a lame f***in make her day mothert f***er.

• Be confident but prepare yourself for a possible "no" answer. The first girl I asked out said: "I'll let you know"...and she didn't get back to me about it. But she could say yes and you could have an awesome time. It could go either way so prepare yourself for a yes or a no answer.