Will he call back? or am I a "fresh booty" call

oooo. I just graduated and there was a graduation party

i met this cute guy (friend of the host) and we hit it off right away. He even asked the host if I was "cool" in the sense is she a nice girl etc. we talked and talked and talked and drank and drank drank.and finally hooked up. We were all over each other like it was really insane. anyway when we finished I asked him for his number and he asked for mine. I had to leave early because I was working the next day, I called a cab and we waited with me till my cab came, gave me a really passionate kiss good bye and grabbed my ass. When I got home in my drunkenness I sent him a text message saying "dont fool around with other girls lol" he then replied almost instantaneously "i won't I promise, sleep well call you soon". Its been like less then a day and I was wondering should I call him, or just wait?

Most Helpful Girl

• I say wait. Give it like 2-3 days and if he doesn't call you can try calling him and see how that goes. Whether or not he will call is hard to say. Seems like he liked you but when you're both drunk and groping each other it's hard to be sure what the light of day will bring. Even though you were both drunk he was considerate enough to wait with you for your cab so I'd say your chances are probably good that he's at least an ok guy. I know waiting sucks but hang in there. Don't want to come off too eager.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Just wait ,he's really interested in you, and you shouldn't be that pushy with him you know. MAKE HIM DESIRE YOU.

• First of all, congrats! Secondly, wait a couple days. I would wait until next weekend (or whenever you have days off) and see if he wants to do anything. With any luck, he'll call you before then!