Kiss on the forehead?

what do guys mean when they constantly kiss you on the forehead? but you guys aren't going out.

we're bestfriends and he says he doesn't like me like that.. but he holds my hand he kisses it hugs me constantly. and than ...like I said the kisses on the forehead. I don't get it..he says he doesn't like me anymore...btw he used to like me..
so why does he do those things?
btw if you read it.. well answer...i kind of need the advice dear!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he likes you, but something is stopping him from making a move. I think a kiss on the forehead signifies deep emotion, it does for me anyway. I think your friend probably loves you, but is fighting it, maybe because he is worried about damaging the friendship, maybe something else.

What Guys Said 3

• I keep missing your lips

• trust me love he likes you he just might be keeping it bottled up so to speak for maybe personal reasons of his own but its clear he likes you. just give it sometime sweetheart you will see

• He likes you.

• Yeah that's what I thought. thing is we used to have a thing going. but one day he told me he didn't feel the same anymore. we were bestfriends btw. and since than a kiss would slip here and there. and finally we promised not to do anything. and now he kisses me on the forehead and on the hand and bites me sometimes. not hard but soft. he says he doesn't like me...but his actions say otherwise y'know?

do you still think he likes me?

What Girls Said 3

• I feel like I'm in the exact same position as you are! OMG it's just so frustrating, although I've tried to ignore his behavior towars me completely I can't. He's always there trying to kiss my forehead or hugging me from behind,I'm not used to PDA, so it's an awkard time for me when he does try to do this. Hopefully knowing that you are not alone will help you somehow, I don`t have the answer, just happened to have the same question.

Good luck!

• A guy i'm kind of flirting (who was also kissing me from the lips) kissed me on the forehead when we were saying goodbye. Appearently, that was the last goodbye. If you are saying that is caring, the only meaning in this situation can be "Take care when I'm not around anymore.". Also he told me later that he was seeing someone else at the same time he was with me and he decided to be with her. So, I don't think we can make generalizations.

• he likes you and it's cute in my opinion when a guy does it when you're not going out. it shows that he cares kinda