Is a flirty attitude a bad thing for a guy to have?

A little while back I had been hanging out with a girl I liked and decided to tell her. I was under the impression that we had kind of "hit it off" since we met the semester before. She did say she liked me too, (obviously a bullsh*t line to try and keep me from being hurt,) but that she didn't think she could date me because I have a flirty attitude. Is a guy that is friendly and has girls that hang out with him difficult to date?

Most Helpful Guy

• What can be wrong with a 'flirty' attitude? What is a date if not flirtation? And isn't it a recommendation that other girls hang out with you?

This is ALSO a b-s line she's giving you. That makes two such lines. Stay away from this one, all you'll get is a string, in more ways than one.

What Girls Said 3

• no girls would want to be with a guy who flirts with other girls. She might end up liking the guy for being such a good flirt. But that's all superficial. If the guy is flirty in nature, he is not worth it. If he does like you, what's the need to flirt with more girls to make them like the guy too?

• whattttttt? bullsh*t. really.

• Yeah, he can be. She might be unsure whether you like *her* - as in her, genuinely, truly - or just about everyone. She may be holding back because she doesn't want to get hurt, or be one of those girls who blindly follows a guy around when he obviously won't commit. Or she might just not like you.

What Guys Said 0