Sleeping with a colleague?

There is this colleague of mine at work, and she seems very attracted to me. I'm not looking for anything serious rite now, just looking for a fling. And there won't be any second date. A few days back she asked me out and I said yes, but then realized I can't avoid her after the date. Should I call this date off (that'll ruin our work-relationship), or should I do what I do anyways ( hmm.., doesn't look like a good idea )?

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't get with a girl knowing she's interested in you, if all you're interested in is having sex with her once and then leaving her. If you do that (not saying you are, but if you do), I think you should go die because the world could use less people like that.

That being said, I think you should either call the date off, OR go to the date and just hang out without doing anything. Unless the idea of going out with a girl THAT YOU ALREADY KNOW, knowing there won't be any making out and/or sex afterwards, is just too much for you to handle. In which case I also think you should go die. For the exact same reasons as above. Becaue that's like saying you can't have fun with a girl if there isn't any sex involved. Pitiful...

Save the flings for people who want just that. Stop looking at girls like they're just a piece of meat. Open your eyes and try seeing what's inside of them, for once. >__> If you're not interested in her, tell her you just want to be friends and FORGET about ever having a fling with her.

What Girls Said 2

• i say call it off. you guys work together. she might want more from the little fling and then ull be stuck together at work, not like you can run away form her. so just call it off, because you need to keep it proffesh

• call the date off before you have her hopes high and leave her dry... especially when you're working with her not a good idea really... its gonna suck for her seeing you everyday

• Yeah!! I hope she understands wer I stand currently.

• Well tell her straight up ur not looking fo anything serious... she deserves better. I'm not saying ur not a catch but she deserves someone who can fill her needs. :)

• Yeah, totally!!

What Guys Said 2

• I would guess that calling the date off beforehand will leave you in a better work relationship with her than if you user her for sex once. Just be honest about it, tell her you're worried it will affect your work relationship and you don't want anything negative to happen in the workplace as a result.

• Just do it dude...