Guys, would you date a girl who has never had a boyfriend or been kissed?

I'm 16 years old and I have never had a boyfriend or been kissed. I have been asked out a lot, but I just don't like the guys who have asked me out in that way. I like a guy at the moment who is my age and he has gone out with lots of girls.

so would you date a girl who has never been kissed or had a boyfriend?

thanks

my sister keeps telling me that it will matter that I have never dated anyone or kissed anyone before.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 25 before I had my first girlfriend and had my first kiss, people shouldn't judge you based on how many/little boyfriends/girlfriends you have had in your life, they should be with you for the person you are, not for your experience.

Don't worry about it, your sister is being silly, take it from me, just worry about your self and making your life better, when it happens it will happen.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd actually prefer it because I haven't either, so there's less pressure for it to be good :/

• Yes, I would. Because I never even kissed anyone. I can't even think about sex before marriage in India.

• I've never dated so this might not help you too much but since I've never had a girlfriend or been kissed I don't see anything wrong with it. Even if I have it'd probably be the same thing.

What Girls Said 1

• My first boyfriend was very experienced; (a hot junior on varsity basketball) & I'm a cute freshmen. So when we started going out everything was perfect, he gave me my first kisss and it was great. later he told me he loved it & I told him he was my first & he felt so much more speciial so its a good thing, they'll feel important & its;'ll up your relationship