If someone was planning the perfect date for you what would it be?

What's your idea of the perfect date?

Mine is something fun and adventurous like go-karting, scuba or a theme park followed by either a picnic or dinner at home. I like fun and easy going but then having the chance to talk and laugh privately.
What's yours and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think that i would be like you, something exciting would eb good to get that bond maybe jetskiing, as you can see each other and have a laugh at falling off and that would break the ice, maybe scuba diving forthe second date as can't really talk much through that haha unless you are not qualified and then you could do the course together. but i think go carting is a no no as i am very competative and would want to win and not do teh gentalmany thing of letting the lady win

• All good ideas 😊 Personally I don't like when people let me win... I like to win because I kicked your ass haha. I'm very competitive too 😜

• well unfortunately that is the chivalrous side of us men also dont want to look like a jerk in front of a lady early on in the dating game haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, the perfect date to me in a day full of fun. So, that would include :)
    -delicious food
    -animals
    -nature
    So, we could start going on a nature walk. Then we would grab a bite to eat and then we could go to an animal shelter and play with the cats and dogs :3

If this was a date well into a relationship, we could
    -make homemade ice cream or cake
    -build a fort
    -watch a movie

What Guys Said 48

• A perfect date with my girlfriend would be a very nice dinner at a romantic restaurant, then a concert (either symphony or rock,) then returning to her place, sitting by a fire and drinking a glass of wine, then making love and falling asleep with my arms around her.

• Cooking together at home... . little wine... little music.. . then hit the roof top and just chill and watch the stars! Perfect and not expensive!

• Almost exactly the same as yours, like theme/amusement park, go-kart racing, ice skating, indoor climbing, etc.

I like something that involves us in a mutual physical activity that's a little bit exhilarating. For first dates, I find this to be the perfect icebreaker if she's up for it. In other circumstances, I still feel like there's a strong bond established there from that kind of activity of a kind that I can't get through a conversation across a table.

I also just like strolling around together in between. I prefer it when there's maximum mobility for me to move into another girl's space if she's comfortable with it and get physical.

I'm actually not a fan of the dinner or coffee table whatsoever (a practical necessity at times but I prefer not to make it the central focus of the date). I also don't like watching shows or movies or anything since it doesn't give us that much room to talk and interact with each other during the whole process.

• In my case I'm not very interested in just talking. I like talking and moving at the same time, connecting my words with physical actions. It's why I'm not so big of a fan of dinner/coffee tables (would find a picnic far superior in this sense since the mobility is there).

• It's kind of evil but I tried to always take girls to this rollercoaster I knew on a first date if they were up for it (they weren't always up for it). So I tended to try to pick the same spot for a first date which might seem kind of cheesy/routine...

But I got such good results from it each time that I started to form my own hypotheses about it. For example, it might be total bollocks but I thought maybe that thrill and feeling of danger might make the girl become more comfortable around me if that experience kind of makes her perceive me as a protector.

I don't know, might be totally off and maybe it was just a good ice-breaker. I just noticed that I had a tendency to bond very closely with a girl and would hit things off if we could start off the date with that amusement park.

• Lol! Definitely sounds like you had the plan down pat πŸ˜‰ But whatever works - it really doesn't take long to determine real chemistry with someone. Shyness can be a roadblock but I've always still felt it when it's there - even when meeting people and thinking they could be a good friend

• The perfect date in My opinion is one that didn't take too much thought but just happened... like maybe even that second

Further into the date...
    Yo Don't even realize others exist and everything feels like a movie --> I noticed when things feel like you are living a film... as in, you are kinda seeing yourselves from the outside in... those are the best dates in my opinion that is

• Sounds nice 😊

• @karahiri Would that be something you can relate too?

• It sounds quite amazing, but I can't personally relate to ever feeling that. It really does sound magical. Glad you experienced that :)

• i love that u mentioned go karting! my best first date was honestly we went go karting together, then we got a pizza and she ate as much as i did almost half the pizza i was super impressed then we went and hung out at this park on a blanket for a bit and watched the stars. We went back to her place and had sex and it was seriously mindblowingly good, i stayed over and we made breakfast together the next morning and when i was leaving and we were hugging and kissing she accidentally farted really loud when i was hugging her tight and i swear to god it won me over right there! lol we went out for a year after. best date i've ever had hands down.

• Go karting is so much fun! I get so competitive though lol.
      That sounds like an amazing date - it's funny with the right combination of activities, the persons mood and just how things flow I think it makes you connect so quickly when it just feels good. If you'd only gone out for coffee or dinner you probably wouldn't have felt that good about her

• Why did the fart win you over? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @Kit_Kat88 i've just always thought girls farting was really funny and it shows she's comfortable enough around me to do it. i hate when they act like it its not "ladylike" thats bs. a couple that farts together stays together : )

• What I like to do for first dates is to have some food at a tiny diner where it's quiet and intimate. Then go to a place where you can shoot pool/billiards or maybe bowling.

I have learned that movies are a bad way to start the first few dates since you can't talk and get to know each other very well.

• take a ride to the mountains for a nice hike with a perfect view of the ocean and watch the sunset as we have our picnic on the cliff. I know sounds cheesy right

• Picked up with baggage by taxi & hot gal to airport, arriving at tropical resort complete with fine dining, dancing, cocktails, hot tubs, beds with a beach view, sex nightcap.
    Water sports galore, all-inclusive, semi-nude areas and massages that can go all the way (happy endings)

• Perfect datefor me would be very low-key. Something like say a picnic on a grassy hill or something and just watching the clouds, boating on a lake, star-gazing maybe, a few other things but that'd be about it. Real simple, nothing fancy.

• Ordering Chinese food, watching a movie, and playing some video games.

• netflix and chill

I'm an introvert..

• Shooting things followed by steak and ale followed by 69ing the sense out of each other til we pass out in a tangled sweaty mess of limbs and sex juices.

• either lots ammo and open range and brisket,
    or
    she KNOWS the right caliber ammo and buys it herself wraps in lingerie and still the brisket

• Honestly just spending time with them is perfect for me.

• You don't have particular things you prefer to do? Do you like to go out or prefer to stay in?

• Nope I just enjoy spending time with my partner I'm not to picky or particular about what we do.

• She gonna come over and pick me up in her ride. She gone knock and than she gone wait , when she takes me on a date. She gone open my door, than im gonna reach over and imma open hers. She'll pay for dinner and take me to a movie. Than whisper in my ear how bad she really wants to do me. She gone take me home and get up in my pants, pulling back them sheet and throw my ass in bed.

• Honestly, I have never given any thought to it. I wouldn't know how to answer that. Go-karting sounds fun, but I don't know what else.

• ice skating even tho iv never done it, had a chance to go in school but they didn't let me because of my behaviour which is saddening really im not even that naughty.

• i am the same like you. i love adventure and doing some exciting like, go karts, four willing on dunes, going to an amusement park and just chillen

• Ice skating 😊

• dinner, dancing, then night full of lurid sex

• Going on a hike, then swing dancing, and dinner

• How would I know if I wasn't the one planning it?

• Most people tend to have an idea of what they like

• Because I didn't want it confused with what you think an ideal date would be if planning for someone else (ie, what women want). But I'm sorry if my grammatically tragic question flopped πŸ˜‰

• Nothing to apologize for. I tend to nitpick.

• Winter:
    Cofee
    Movie
    Dinner

Spring/Summer
    Coffee
    Outdoor Dinner/Lunch
    Walk in the park / beach

Fall:
    Brunch looking at the foilage

• Movie and hamburger.

• A long drive to a beautiful hilly area, and a night stay at a cottage house !!

• I dunno, usually I m the one doing all the planning. Good question, haven't thought of that.

• I think most guys do, that should change. It's wonderful having a date planned for you and it feels amazing when you knock it out of the park. Girls should do it more often

• Her? Naaaaah, don't count on it lol

• Increase those expectations 😊 Make us pick up our game!

• My perfect date will be to stay with her all day long, bc we can't see each other very often

• Perfect can not be planned. It happens or not. It depends on both.

• lounch on beach and thin slow dance

• Romantic dinner, nice quiet walk maybe a park, then dancing by our selves under the stars.

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 36

• Would love a vacation weekend but just date?
    Dinner & dancing, cocktails then moonlight stroll conversation, then hot tubbing that turns into sex so satisfying, creates deep sleep until dawn showers for two, then catered breakfast on the terrace with a view.

• Sometimes me and my boyfriend go to a Hookah bar and then we go to to this cliff away from the city and watched the city from above and always take a bottle of wine with us or beer.. sometimes we stay there for HOURS.
    Or we have the classic dinner at a restaurant every weekend and then go to the movies.

Sometimes we just go to a sports game, we both love watching soccer games, and we even live near the stadium YAY.

And every time we have the possibility, we go to amusement parks, and I DONT KNOW WE just do different things all the time :)

• my perfect date would be a meal out somewhere then a walk along the beach then siting and stargazing. I had my perfect when my fiancΓ© proposed

• Actually, I would probably go for the same thing, especially the picnic part. Or I would greatly enjoy a nice romantic dinner and then watching a movie- not in a movie theatre, but at one of our houses (that way we could be closer and more comfortable and watch something we know we'll like/enjoy).

• Yours is fun and I really like it.

mine would be ice skating and have a walk at the park or beach or whatever, go to some supermarket, get all the snacks we want then go to my place or his, put on a nice film and just cuddle, have a chat, laugh and just to get to know each other even better.

• In a place where there's not many people around and where we can see a beautiful view of a lake or some buildings, would prefer it to be by McDonald's or Wendy's lol, it'd be great to eat a burger while watching the view 😌

• Me and my boyfriend on a trip to a foreign city for a week. Everything payed for and organized by someone else. Living carefree for that week and living life as it comes!

• Mine is simple.
    Go to a pub, have some fun with a few beers before walking in not-so-straight-lines back home. Then chill on the couch, watch a funny movie our tipsy selves could laugh their asses off to until we just fall asleep on the couch in a puppy pile.

• Usually, I tend to get very romantic in the evening or at night πŸ˜‚. I would like a long walk on the beach on a summer evening. Or a dinner near the beach. This is the ideal. But... to be realistic, something fun, or a simple walk in the park is good for me for a first date. As for the next dates, I would like to go and watch a movie at the Theatre, a show, a concert, anything fun and exciting.

• Hmm.. a good action movie then a drive out to one of the beaches where I live and have a bbq, play some games, midnight swimming and cuddles with lots of blankets ^-^

• Im simple it could be a dinner and movie, we could go to an arcade, skating, golf, lazer tag idc, or we could stay home and cook something

• Romantic dates can wait; I'd love to go to a theme park!

• Late Afternoon hike. Followed by fire cooking some rib eye steaks on the fire, and s'mores. Followed by talking and sexing under the stars. And spending the night there :).

• lol I tried to get multiple girls to do a date like that with me but they always are to afraid they are going to get kidnapped.

• meet up at a bar or something, then go to an arcade. then go home and watch tv or something.

• My perfect date would be something that feels in between a date and hanging out with a friend. I want a warm fuzzy feeling of a romantic interest without the nervousness. I want it to relaxed and comfortable but still something it would kill me to lose. Scenery? Riding horses on the beach maybe?

• Go to Disneyland and eat a pizza lol But honestly anything is great because when you're with the perfect person the date becomes perfect anyway

• A movie, dinner and drinks!

• Im the opposite, I like something thats more so quiet. More like a date then walk in the park or a walk downtown to sight see.

• I wanna go travel with him. If we came from different places, I'd hope that he could take me to his hometown to see the surroundings where he grew up and I would take him to mine too. I think it's very meaningful~

• Pizza, LOTs of pizzas. Watching a movie at the cinema. And then go home with the person and cuddle in the sofa with the person.

• It depends what number date it is like if it's the first maybe a walk because it gives you a chance to get to know them however if it's like a fifth date and things are going well then maybe a restaurant and a movie the restaurant part because it would be nice to just have time alone with them to talk and the movie just cause movies are great and it would be nice to see what genre on movie you both like, it also gives you something to talk about :P

• i like theme park and eating while. playing.. and after that have a picnic or dinner beside the river under the sky with stars.. that would be perfect!!!

• The perfect date is just spend it with the person I love whether at beach, at the park, etc. Whether if we have a picnic, see a movie, go swimming, go hiking, etc. For me it doesn't matter as long as it's positive, fun, and exciting! :)

• FOOD! Great food is necessary. Maybe some masala tea, cuddle in tea house on the old sofa. Amazing sex then more food.

• either have them cook me spaghetti or take me to a spaghetti place and then after get a blanket and lay under the stars and just talk about everything. I love the stars and the moon and just talking about the what ifs

• It would be a summer day and we would drive somewhere warm with beautiful scenic sights - maybe by a lake patio over looking the water - somewhere quiet with nice lights - also maybe a fire works display from different cultural groups

• Riding horses or stargazing

• Stargazing.

• Star Wars marathon!!!

• More from Girls
    6