How would you end the first date? hug? kiss on cheek? kiss on the lip? French kiss?!

I mean if I see her to her door step and it was our first date and it went well. how would I end it ? we don't know each other that far . Lets say I just met her a week ago in a public place. Or does it depend on how the date went Did you experience awkwardness? or self conscious?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I don't know about you, but first dates are always a little awkward. Even if they're great, it starts out a little awkward. Anyway, I think the best way to tell is by paying attention to her. Something I heard on some movie is nonetheless true: does she pull out her keys right away, or walk quickly to the door? If she does, that means she probably doesn't want a kiss, so a hug or a kiss on the cheek will be fine. If not, and she seems more reluctant to leave, then a kiss would probably be appreciated. After you kiss her, let her tell you how much she wants to do- does she pull away after a gentle kiss, or does she initiate more/stay there?

At least this is what I do to let a guy know after a date. Hope that helped!

• That definitely helped! So it is basically looking for clues from her body language . Perfect!

• Had a date yesterday that started out AWESOME and went to awkward in an hour or so. Just saying...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0