Why do grown men have to play mind games?

i ask this guy if he wanted me to stop texting him and calling him and I'm not the type to keep calling him back to back and he text back maybe, but he has try to talk to me at least 4 times in the past 3 years so I'm wondering if his bi-polar or mental? instead of telling me maybe how come he couldn't give me a yes or no I mean we are grown...why do grown ass men have to play mind games?

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds like he doesn't want to talk to you. No mind games here. If he wanted to talk he'd talk more.

• Ok that's understandable but why has this guy tried to talk to me on numerous occasions I'm like if you don't like me why do you continue to even bother to try to talk to me that's what I don't understand and the last time he gave me his number so I'm like wtf is his problem it's not like I'm swanging from his nutsack I just like a guy to be straight forward and to the f***ing point if I ask you do you want me to quit texting you or calling it's either yes or no

• Ok thanks for the advice

• Best answer?

• yeh, he's either busy or just doesn't want to talk

What Girls Said 0