Texting help please!

How can I tell if a girl likes me through her texts? What should I be looking for (I.e timing, specific words/spelling, smileys)?

Most Helpful Girl

• she would probably text you often,

and if you end a text with something that has no responce to it, she will try to keep the texting going, not wanting to stop talking to you. Also she will probably put a lot of :)'s in the texts.

Hope this some what helps.

What Girls Said 5

• if you can go a week texting everyday

(not like..hey, bye...actually conversations)

she's interested

however..it took me a month to realize that of myself so, a week would be a good sign haha

• texting non stop, lots and lots of smilies, a lot of compliments, trys starting a conversation alot, hints little things like, oh I'm glad you texted me (: and basically things that when she says it, you look at your phone and smile lol. goooodluck!

• Definitely the fact that she is texting back is a good sign. If her answers are more than one word, timely and full of smileys and emotion, great sign!

• Texting back. Smileys. Asking questions.

• texting back right away, smiles, dragging out the convo. trust me.. you'll just know

What Guys Said 2

• If she carries the conversation and doesn't leave you with one word answers. Anything but one word answers are a good sign. Also, if she is the one who initates texting sometimes.

Texting is very one way and can be very hard to figure out the tone they are using. Just call her and tell her you sick of texting(right now) and ask her if she is free to go for some coffee sometime...

• If she starts sending smileys with no text, that sort of thing, it means her feelings are too strong for texting!