Well which one should I date?

Well there are these boys I like one is in junior year and one is sophmore year. I'm a freshman

I have been hanging out with this junior names nick he's really nice and buff the thing is he's really short maybe like 5'4 or 5'3 and I'm 5'7. I like him a lot but he's really buff which passes for the shortness. But I don't want people making fun of me.

Then I have been talking to this really tall sophmore names jimmy he's about 6'1 or 6'2 he's athletic and he's buff too. he's nice most of all but he's making me wait when I knew him for a while to see how he feels thinks of me but for some akward reason I think he's just using me which one should I date?

and they both like me

Most Helpful Girl

• date whichever one you REALLY honestly like. and don't care what people think of your relationship because that won't get you anywhere. do what you want. and if something dosnt feel right with one guy, go for the other guy or the best one. your lucky enough that you even have a choice to pick between two guys that like you! some people don't even like anyone and people don't like them! so do what makes youuuu happy. goodluck! (:

• I have spent a lot of time with the junior but like I think my mom would make fun of me too

• I will try she's just going to laugh at me

• Dont let it bother you lol

What Guys Said 5

• Only you can choose, nobody can tell or advise you who you should go out with. If in doubt, try them both out! The short guy can wear elevated shoes to add some 2 inches to his height. This will put him to within an inch of your 5' 7" height so what is the problem?

All this stuff about height is in the imagination. Try making a joke of it. When in company if someone remarks on the height difference just hug your friend and say how lovely he is. You could then go down on your knees and say "Look how much taller he is than me now!"

There can be a lot of laughter among friends if you and he act in this way and it will all be good humoured and will make you both very popular.

• your going to have to fallow your heart on that one date which ever one you truly like don't worry about what others think if your happy then nothing else matters

• Well not Nick...because you are willing to allow what other people think of his height to make that decision for you. You have to be OK with his height period.

Jimmy sounds like he's already getting laid. Proceed with caution. You'll probably end up getting hurt at the end of this, just sayin. It has drama written all over it..

why can't you just find a nice respectful guy who maybe isn't as buff or outgoing? These guys already have chicks and they are older than you...you're setting yourself up here to get hurt I'm telling you. Choose a sensible guy

• I just read that carefully and I agree and I don't talk to both of them...at all they turned out to be assholes

• You should talk to the junior and let him know how embarrassed you feel about his height. Kind of childish I think but I guarantee that will filter your options out.

• If you're worried about being made fun of for who you're dating then you're too young (or immature) to be dating.

• Well I'm not immature and my last boyfriend was immature and I hated it I'm not worried about it; it just really gets annoying especially by mom parents

• Mom parents? Wow. Just wow

I totally agree with EddieMetal and this whole situation seems really stupid, if you're really mature then you wodnt have to ask online

• Sorry about the mom parents thing I meant mom and parents.. I was confused at the time. so cut it out with the additude

What Girls Said 9

• WOW, if you are so immature that you're thinking about ditching a nice guy who's a little short, that ACTUALLY likes you for a tall guy who you think might be playing you then your obviously not grown up enough to date PERIOD .. have you ever thought that the junior (short guy) might get made fun of for dating a freshman ? You can find a flaw in anybody .. If you want to date your going to have to look past silly things like these and see the person for who they are .. If you base your relationships on looks you will be unhappy and they won't last long .. I'm not trying to be a bitch but COME ON ..

• You have a point but he's realy nice and I don't care iits just that I need an opinion

• Hey Hun,

honestly size ain't a big issue my boyfriend is like 5'9 I'm like 5'4 I think lol and everyone finds the height difference adorable. If the junior has a good personality take him. If the sophmore says he likes you why does he want you to wait? The junior is ready with open arms

xoxo hope I helped<3

• Okay don't take this the wrong way and don't hate me for it but seriously, stop thinking of what people are gonna think of you if you date Nick, because honestly, no matter what you do, people are never gonna be satisfied and I learned that the hard way. You're young, don't let some idiotic thought of 'what people will say' get to you, learn that you gotta make YOURSELF happy and get what YOU deserve not what makes others happy cause otherwise you'll end up heart broken and you'll be miserable. Give yourself some time, sit back and think for a while, who do you like more? and what are the reasons? if it is Nick I say go for it no matter what, cause from what I'm seeing he seems like a sweet guy. Jimmy on the other hand, if he's who you like then make sure he's not using you before you give him your whole heart because if you do and you turn out to be right, you will end up very hurt. Think of what you're willing to risk, and always remember, never listen to what people are going to say.

• Sometiiiies, you need to come up with these decisions yourself. No1 can tell you how you feel bout them. YOUR the one who is goiing to have to date them, so I would say tht you shouldnt rely on what people say here. I mean, if you would feel like ur going to get made fun of (which shouldn't matter if you have feelings for him), then go with Jimmy. BUT if you feel like he's using you...Go with Nick. Honestly, from what you saiiid "look wise" I would say Jimmy. But Nick sounds sweet and caring. And you deserve a sweet caring boy. So ..with tht beiiing said. You know my answer ;) Good luck

• You should date the person who makes you feel better about yourself and there just something about them that so irresistable.

I don't know >_< Date the person you like. Follow your heart and don't let what people think bother you. If that's the case then, you don't really like him.

• 6'2 guy, but I like tall guys :) haha pick the one you think about the most and the one that makes you happy the most.

• how about dating the one you truly like and not just because of his aesthetics?

• neither. if you have to ask people online which one you should date, and can't pick one from your own views then you should date either of them. its stupid

• there are downsides to each guy in my opinion.

next year you'll be a sophomore and then nick will be a senior. there is a higher chance of that relationship not working out because he'll be a senior *sadly*

with jimmy, if you feel like he's just using you, than most likely you're right if it's a gut feeling.

out of the two guys, I would honestly pick Nick, but with that, I would be careful because he's older. and height shouldn't madder in a relationship. if you like them, than why should it really madder if they are two feet or like 9 feet tall?

• I know Nick isn't like that to like use me because he's older. He understands me better and he knows how it feels to be used..he hasn't had a relationship for a while

• Good luck =)

• He found someone better and I'm not going for jimmy because he said he was try before buy type guy and I was like well I'm not that type so byee..it felt so good saying that