If a girl hangs out with a guy alone?

Does that necessarily mean she likes him? Or does it just mean they are good friends? I'm not talking about a date or anything, but just being together.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on whether or not there is flirting. If there's no flirting, but just normal conversation, it's friendship. If the guy likes her as more than a friend, he has to take the lead. He should plan fun or interesting activities (dates) with her, flirt with her (playfully teasing her, being physically close to her, smiling, strong eye contact, touching her in friendly ways, kissing her when the time is right), and watching her reactions. If he gets positive reactions, she probably likes him back as more than a friend. Best of luck.

What Girls Said 2

• It could mean either one. It all depends on how the two treat the situation I guess. But you don't have to be good friends to hang out alone. :)

• ONLY means that she likes him as a FRIEND, and that's it... I think this is so much common...

What Guys Said 1

• It means they are at LEAST friends. I had two girls, I was going after, and picked one, and The other girl and I still hang out alone all the time. (Granted, it's a little awkward, since you know what it LOOKS like) It also turned out that she was Bi anyway, so it was all cool.