I like a guy and I think that he likes me. I never hang out with him. Should I ask him to hang out?

Like go biking with me? Does that sounds good? I know if I don't do anything then nothing will happen.. I just talk to him sometimes at school.. And I think that he likes me too.. Signs

Most Helpful Guy

• If possible, try to get him in a group setting: see if you can hang out with mutual friends, go to a house party, hang out at a local park... Some sort of event where you can spend some time together without being pressured by being 'alone'. Or look for a concert that you both would enjoy and get two tickets. Tell him you had a friend bail and you are looking for someone to use the extra ticket.

In the end, the bottom line is don't be creepy about it, but definitely be friendly and (relatively) straight-forward. Some boys will play the 'mixed messages' game, but it really frustrates some guys.

What Guys Said 1

• Ask him to go grab a Jamba Juice with ya. Everybody loves Jamba Juice =)

What Girls Said 3

• Show that you are interested. Tell him to call you if he wants to do something that will make him make the call if he's interested.

• well ask himn to hang out at the beach if its hott out and every now and then to hang out

• If you ask him, you will always be the one that initiate dates, etc.

If you don't mind being the 'man' in the relationship - which I hardly doubt you do - , then go for it.

Give him all the signs. Smile. Be interesting. But not too forward. If you guys talk frequently, maybe don't reply to his texts right away all the time.

If you feel like you have to do something to make things happen, I don't feel that he's the right guy for you!