Boys which outfit looks sexier for a date?

outfit 1 link

outfit 2 link

outfit 3 link

outfit 4 I'm on the right link

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on the occasion I'd go with outfit 1 or outfit 2. If the occasion calls for something somewhat dressy, like going out to a nice restaurant or a club or something like that, do outfit 1. For anything that you can get away with dressing more casually for, do outfit 2. The other 2 I wouldn't even consider.

What Guys Said 8

• Outfit 1 is incredibly sexy but may be a bit too much. If you're trying to play it cool but still look fantastic I would go with outfit number 2.

• Hmmmmm...there all pretty good but I would go with outfit 2. Oh yeah by the way...lucky guy lol. ~_^

• #1 for sure, but might be too forward for the first few dates (depending on the impression you wan to give). #2 is a great mix of cute & sexy. #3 might be good, love the black top with jeans, but it is hard to tell in the pic. Not too big a fan of the top print in #4

• Outfit 2...but you look good in everything...

• I like the 1st one.

• #2 or #4.

I like #1 but I your not going out to dinner you may be overdressed.

• Number 2

• I like the second one and the last one. Second is best though.

What Girls Said 1

• although I am a girl, number 2 looks really good!