My ex called me, and I don't know what to do?

So, I was with this guy for about 3 weeks. We spoke every single day, it was a nice cute relationship. He was the first guy to ever take interest in me that way. It was going really well. Until one point, I left for a school trip for about 5 days. I was the one who had to call him. We spoke fine whenever I called, but still it bothered me. Once I came back home, he never called me. I had the whole afternoon free once I got back. I got the chance to speak with him 2 days after I came back, only because I called him. He didn't seem not interested whenever I called, he was excited to hear me, but IDK. I was really mad. So the next day, I sent him a text saying "Maybe we should leave this how it is" .. I regret it because yes, I had my reasons to do it, yet I didn't want to do it without speaking to him. He lives outside of town, about 2 hours away. He had come to visit me a couple of times, which was nice.

Now, yesterday while I was in class, I saw my phone ring, and it was a call from him. I didn't get the chance to pick it up since class was in session.

It surprised me because after I sent him a text, I tried calling him for a whole week, constantly, never get an answer. His best friend told me he was incredibly p*ssed at me and he just needed time.. This was 3 weeks ago. I had gotten over it, but now that he called me, I'm hoping we can try something.

So what should I do? Wait for another call? Call him? Text him?

I don't want to seem desperate. I want to be respected as well.

For your information, he treated me like a little princess when we were together. Never disrespected me or anything. It was only the calling that went down.

What Guys Said 2

• Let him contact you. If not, it wasn't meant to be. Now when he does contact you, you need to both sit down and lay out your schedules and when to contact each other and how so there's no misunderstanding. A missed call can mean bad things even if you might be busy but, does he/she know that?

If you really like him, then wait a week and just contact him once with email/text. Don't call.

• Pissed of over something simple as a not calling or texting right away? That should be a huge red flag.

What Girls Said 0