19 year old girl dating 17 year old guy? OK?

Pretty straight forward really. Ur opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• I see no problem? It's just 2 years, that's acceptable at any age IMO, especially during and after your teen years.

• Ok seeing a trend here lol guys think its fine girls don't like it. Wats the deal?

• Not to me but others have askd the same question and the majority of girls who answered didn't like it lol

• Don't worry about them. If you like this guy, go for it! Age is just a number :)

What Guys Said 3

• Off-course its ok ms, nothing wrong with that, as long as your both mature about it. If anyone tells you something, don't pay attention because at the end its up to how you both handle it in general. Nevertheless, good luck with everything there.

• Its called jealousy..............................................lol don't let it get to you, your better then that.

• Thanx heaps! lol ur probly rite haha

• I really don't see anything wrong with it. You might get some odd looks, but it's your life. Do what you want.

• My guess would be her girl friends in real life have told her that they are against it.

I personally don't have a problem with it. I don't care if the girl is 18 and the man is 40

as long as the two are legal who gives a flying f***.

• Just read all of the comments.

Question Asker: Not to me but others have askd the same question and the majority of girls who answered didn't like it lol

• Seriously?There's no problem whatsoever

What Girls Said 2

• To each their own, though you might find out that he might not meet your maturity level/expectation.

• its fine as long as the maturity level is equal, older men are better more mature