How many guys are there who prefer talking instead of texting, messages, calling?

Are there guys who don't mind or like that a girl writes something sweet to him but he is not going to answer-only when they finally meet he will express all his feelings(but he NEVER replies).

Girls usually start to think that a guy is not interested suddenly if he doesn't reply!But when I meet him after this unanswered message he is always even more nice to me...

For example-if I write to him something very nice ,sweet-he doesn't reply but...next day when we meet he gives me his sweetest smiles,the most gentle voice possible etc...

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy, if he's busy or he prefers to chat in person or phone as opposed to texting.

What Guys Said 2

• Id rather do things in person, its a lot better then texting :P You can't read the secret messages you send when you text that you can send when talking.

• Agreed. The live audio-visual helps you read between the lines. ;-)

• Yeah, I prefer to talk on the phone rather than text. But I'm not sure why he wouldn't message you back.

What Girls Said 1

• A friend of mine actually doesn't like to write. He thinks he's bad at it or something.

Anyway, when anyone texts/emails him, he reads it then calls back or comments on the stuff in the email the next time he sees the person who wrote to him. It's just his way.

A couple of times I've seen him write out a little paragraph, but that's when he (1) is really interested in a person and (2) has had hours to think about what he's writing in detail. Being that he's a busy guy, it doesn't happen often!