Question for the MEN - If a girl breaks up with you, can she win you back?

I broke up with my boyfriend. We dated 5 months and have been broken up for almost 1 month. I broke up with him because of certain things that he did. I want to look past them but now I don't know how to approach him with out looking indecisive and immature. I don't want him to think I'm desperate either. I broke up with him and now I want him back. Can I win him back? If so, How? What are my chances? YOUR ADVICE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever you do, and this outside the advice your seeking, don't go back with a boyfriend simply because you want to "overlook" some flaws. If you get together, the flaws will still remain. All depending on what they were. But do not overlook something for the sake of doing it, simply because you don't want to go through the whole process of finding someone again.

Now as for your question, it's very unlikely I'll get with an ex again. It all depends on why we broke up in the first place.

• Thanks for your opinion..ur right now that I have been thinking on its not something I would want again

What Guys Said 1

• Yes it's possible.

Act like nothing ever happened: Invite him places, flirt with him, etc

Then eventually tell him: "John, I've been thinking and I'd like to give it a second chance but first we should set some ground rules..." and continue that conversation until you can find peace of mind that both you and he are understood.

~ ArtistBBoy

What Girls Said 0