Should I go on a date with a younger guy?

My boyfriend and I broke up a little over a month ago. I was really hurt by him and he was younger than me. We loved each other, but he wasn't truly ready for a commitment even after two years of being together. I met this guy and we have been hanging out. He's super nice and we get along great. We have become friends. He asked me out the other night and I was hesitant at first because he is a lot younger than me and I just don't want to go through what I went through with my last boyfriend. I am 27 and he is 22. I know I should be honest with him, but I do like spending time with him. He already knows I don't want a boyfriend. I'm just not sure what to tell him or what to do or not to do with him. I want to stay friends with him, but I'm afraid that if we hang out more we are going to start liking each other. Confused and need help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Give it a shot. You don't have to marry everyone you date and liking him probably wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

• That's true! We have been spending more time together and he's super nice to me. I do feel that he is becoming more attached than me, but he does know where I stand. So, I'm going to try to take it slow and see where it goes from here.

• That a good idea so you guy don't get rushed hope it works

• Glad you're giving it a shot.

What Guys Said 1

• iv been there I guess you should totally do it,try new dates ,at least for the sake of experience

What Girls Said 1

• Just because you boyfriend was younger and did not want to commitment dose not mean that this guy if the same go for it he mate be the guy you merrier