How come so many hot girls date ugly guys?

i don't know if it's just my city or what, but I see so many hot girls with ugly guys. and when I say hot, I mean HOT. like this kind of girl: link

and when I say ugly, I mean UGLY. like this guy: link

i really don't understand. it seems like every girl in my city that looks that hot is dating a guy that looks that ugly. what gives?

i KNOW that's Adrianna lima

I'm not an idiot

I'm just saying that in my city

girls of that level of hotness

date guys of that level of ugliness

could there be something in the water?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's very shallow to judge people by their looks, I say good for these girls who see something else on these boys, beyond the superficial

What Girls Said 5

• A lot of guys now a days realize they are attractive and become, cheating, arrogant, sarcastic jerks, and regardless of how beautiful a women is she's not going to ever want to be with someone that acts like that.

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

• Not everything is about looks. Besides BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE IF THE BEHOLDER

• because its not always what's on the outside that counts... but eww to that guy lol

• it's not from your business! And that's the brazilian model, adriana lima...I doubt she date a guy like that

What Guys Said 0