Is it okay to have your first kiss on a dare?

I've never been kissed before. Should I save my first kiss that might never come by itself, or should I just get it over with a stupid pressured dare?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, so out of curiosity how old are you? it says you're between 18 to 24. Are you over 18 and never been kissed? Well anyhow, my first REAL kiss was during a spin the bottle game when I was about 12-13 years and I acted like I've done it before. It didn't go so well because after I kissed the boy everyone looked at me and clearly knew it was my first time..hahaha it was pretty funny. But, I didn't really consider a REAL kiss, with feelings, the one I was nervous to kiss a boy until after my first real relationship and I kissed my bf. Its all up to you if you want to kiss someone in a game or wait until you have a boyfriend. Now, if you are being pressured, then don't do it. You don't want to then say no because you don't have to do anything you don't want to do, whether youve done it before or not, your time will come!

• More like 14. :)

• Oooh ok, that's good :) You seem like a good girl, STAY that way and don't you listen to the previous post about the sex thing..you always do what you feel like you are ready for not what anyone else thinks you should do or how many of your friends are doing it :)

• Thanks. ;D

What Guys Said 2

• People put way too much emphasis on the first, it really doesn't matter, the sooner you get over the first kiss, the first time you have sex, the better

• Save it.

What Girls Said 1

• I had my first kiss at 18 and at the time I was glad I waited for someone "special"... but as fate would have it he broke my heart a few months later. Beware even if you wait, things can go wrong.

It'd be really special if you saved your first kiss, but at the same time... getting some practice kissing is good too. Just beware of kissing diseases such as mono!