Do guys like girls who are pretty or funny?

If you had to choose a girl between funny but average looking, and pretty but not very funny, who would guys choose to date? why?

Most Helpful Guy

• both is preference but, in the long run personality wins out with maturity due to age/experience...

What Guys Said 6

• iv been with some amazing girls that are dull as hell, nd I mean they don't make jokes but there interesting. but also been with girls who tell jokes all the time but most fo the time they tell the jokes 2 hide how boring nd lifeless they really r.

so id rather they be pretty nd not very funny :)

• I'd go for the pretty one and see if her personality can make up for the lack of her not being funny. However, if her personality also sucks, then I'd go for the funny one.

• pretty , you can make her funny but never pretty . Pretty will have a touch of a funny girl

• pretty gets the flirting, but in the end, funny but average always wins

• Depends on the girl what you find physically attractive and mentally attractive and what you were looking for either a long term relationship or short term. Personality goes a lot futher...

• Well as a guy, I would like to go out with the pretty one.But if she is no fun and if she is a bitch,I would rather go out with the average looking girl.

What Girls Said 1

• I have to say, usually they are interested first in attraction. But sometimes it works the other way, like ur interesting first, and then it catches their attention that you actually are quite attractive also.

Its what I've picked up, I'm not a guy, but just experience it from the other side.