How do you drop a date off at home if her apartment is gated?

after a date how would you park and walk your date to the door if the apartment she lives at has a gate and you need a card to swipe just to get in. what if you get there and she just thinks its a hassle so she jumps out of the car to save you time or something like that. I'd like to be traditional and walk her to her door at least but this apartment is hella gay with that electric gate at the front. same thing for picking her up. I just don't want her to be like waiting at the front, I wanna get out and open her door etc etc. what should I do

Most Helpful Girl

• After the date, when you pull up to the gate, just tell her you'd like to walk her to her door to make sure she's safe. If she denies and says, "Oh no, I'll be fine," then just go ahead and let her go. If she says, "Sure, OK!" She will get out and let you into the gate. Either way, you have let her know that you are a gentleman by telling her. It's the thought that counts, right? :)

When you are picking her up, just call or text her and say "I am almost to the gates of the apartment complex." She will text you back or tell you what she wants you to do, or what she is going to do. Like I said, it is the thought that counts and it will make a very good impression when you drop her off and tell her you'd like to take her to her door. Hooray for chivalry!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• just drop her off at the gate and make sure she gets inside safely...you can't exactly go in because you don't have a card to get out unless there's an open gate to walk her all the way to her apt and you can get out no hassle...

• Just walk her to the gate..