Would you take a chance?

Would you just go right up to your crush and just kiss them even if you worked with your crush?

Most Helpful Guy

• With tact and integrity, yes I would. I wouldn't want to put them in a position where they feel cornered. I also wouldn't want them to be publicly exposed, where they have to maintain appearances. I would be bold, but not cruel or mischievous, as bold can be encouraging and uplifting, while cruel and mischievous tend to be discouraging and demeaning, especially when you don't know someone well enough to know how they will feel about something. Later in a realationship, or friendship, mischievous can be uplisfting, because they already know you care, and are willing to invest in them.

What Guys Said 2

• Hell no! unless I know she totally is crazy about me. Even then I might still not.

• Yes I would. I would just want to see what happens. Perhaps it could lead to something good. But I would want to make sure we have a good relationship or the boss is not around. I would want no sexual harassment suit or public indecency lol. meep!

What Girls Said 2

• No. It would put them in a strange position and the rest of your co-workers as well.

• definitely not, they might think you're some sort of loony and keep their distance.