Girls if you dated a guy, would you hang around all of his friends? and go with them to do activities with?

I am just curious, because the relationship I am use to is that the girl usually does not do major stuff like that. I have a girl I am interested in but we have talked and this is what she would like to do and I am on a fence right now. I know people will say why date her then? But I do see where it is wrong, but I just think I am being silly and expecting to much of her.

I don't mind when I am with her and she hangs around with my friends. But she would be interested in going to the bar with them one on one. Also going out and walking with them, yeah she is interested in me.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, to the question in the heading. I'm not really sure what the problem is here, maybe if you rephrased it or something?

What Girls Said 4

• i don't see anything wrong with that as long as ur present when she hangs out with ur friends... because it's actually a sweet thing to see ur girl and ur friends getting along well because that means ur girl is genuinely accepted and approved by ur friends for you and its a good thing for her too to be welcomed.. lol. wow that was a long sentence. lmao

• She doesn't have to hang out with you and your friends every time that you make plans. However, it would be nice once in a while for you to show her that you care enough to let her in to a major part of your life. Likewise, she can take you along every now and then when her friends get together. It won't be an easy relationship if one of you always depends on the other to provide him/her with a social life.

• Me my self I would love to hang around my boyfriend's friends and do stuff with them...your friends can't expect you to be single for the rest of your life.and they should be nice and let your girlfriend hang around with them as well...because then you are the lucky one who gets both things you want.to be around your friends and your girlfriend

• sure, why not? if he's worth dating than his friends must be cool too. I mean I wouldn't invite myself into every outing with them. I realize that he would need his space and time with his friends just like I need time with my girls. but yeah, if you're gonna be dating her than I'm sure your friends would like to get to know her, right?

What Guys Said 0