I really love her and I don't want to break up with her.

me and my girl live 45 minutes apart. she is always hanging with her exes by herself. I trust her but I don't trust them and everyday she goes to her exes truck during the day just him and her and she doesn't think it makes me upset. I gave up all connections with my exes for her. and it kinda makes me jealous she hanging with all her exes by herself. I really love her and I don't want to break up with her. please help me

What Girls Said 1

• Does she know it makes you upset? If she does, does she know just how much?

• Yeah she knows and I said how would you feel if I did the same she said p*ssed. but then 20 minutes later she's walking around school with 5 guys 3 are exs 2 like her it makes me angry

What Guys Said 1

• Your chick sounds like a slut, is she cheating I wouldn't be surprised if she was, but if she says she's not well unless you have proof not much you can do. If I were you I would call up my exes and ask if they want to hang out, if she sees you hanging out with your exes, maybe just maybe something might click in her head and she will go oh I now see why he is so p*ssed when I hang out with my ex bfs.