What to you constitutes a good kiss? (this one's for the guys)

I've never kissed a guy before. I'm from a small town, and I never really had many options. But I met a guy at college... blah blah blah. I like him. And I'm worried that if something ever happens, I won't be a good smooch. So, fellas, I need your help. Does a girl have to be experienced to be a good kisser? How critical are you of the girls you've kissed? Have you enjoyed kissing girls who've never kissed before? If I've left anything thing out, feel free to add. I hear that girls are "naturals", or it's easy to be a good kisser, but I'm a little self-conscious about it... so I need all the input you can spare. Thanks in advance!

What Guys Said 1

• the worst kiss I got is a girl getting too into it, but at the same time you don't want to be too distant either, a slow passionate kiss with tongue is good, but take it easy, fnd the middle ground and most importantly, kiss the way it feels good for YOU

What Girls Said 1

• Some info: Don't be lifeless. Tease him some. Use your hands. Some guys do like to like to slobber in their kiss. Try watching how to videos.