You want to look.... Like so?

Okay so I feel like I am 12 asking this question but I am going to ask anyway.

Last week me and this guy talked on face-book on line he was the one to message me and then he told me to call him the next day. so I did.

This week I called him and we talked for a very long time . hours. yesterday. Before he told me wow you like me you are so hot. He asked me tons of questions and says he wants to know everything about me.

So should he be the next one to call? I don't want to chase him. That is not how I roll. What do you think? Thanks to all that respond.

• Call him?
  • Wait for him to call?

Most Helpful Guy

• It may not be the way you roll but in a guys mind if he's the one doing all the calling then she's not interested but if the girl calls not saying every day or anything then it shows to a guy that hey she's interested in me. If you like him I would call him the later in the night the better.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think it would be bad for you to call him, just try not to call all the time. If he likes you or whatever, he won't mind calling. I think it just looks bad whenever you're calling everyday, about five times a day. Just keep it even, or if it makes you feel better.let him call most of the times. It's not going to seem like you're chasing him if you call a few times.

• let him call you its his turn to step up so.

What Girls Said 3

• I would think it would be his turn to call next. However, if you're in the "I can't wait to talk to him again" mode AND do not want to chase him. there is the option of waiting a few days and copping out with a text message. That would let him know you are still interested, but saves you from having to call him again. Maybe something to the effect of "hope your day's going well," definitely a message where he doesn't have to respond back. Let us know how it goes.

• Yes he should be the next one.

He has your number right?

• He should definitely call you next and if he's interested then he will want to! Has he called? xx