No boyfriend + making out = slutty?

well me and this guy like each other and he's inviting me over on Sunday and would it be appropriate to kiss him even if we aren't dating? or is that slutty?

i know this question is kinda stupid but I have a lot of people thinking I'm a 'slut' already, I just don't want it getting worse.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. Kissing is fun and harmless. I wouldn't even get into a relationship with a guy until I had kissed him first. How do you know if there's chemistry!? But even if you don't plan on dating, having some fun with kissing does not make you slutty.

What Guys Said 3

• Would he be slutty for making out with you?

• No...

• It's "two single consenting adults pursuing a mutual relationship", not "slutty".

What Girls Said 3

• I mean, it's mildly slutty, I guess, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, and I definitely don't think just making out with him would make him think any less of you, or whatever. :/

• Think about exactly it is you want to say before you type it out. You doubled back twice in one post.

• I don;t understand how you can say kissing is 'mildly slutty'? that's ridiculous. Nearly every single person at some point has or will kiss someone they aren't dating.

• noooo. not at all. its just kissing, and you don't have to be dating someone just to kiss them lol. your fine.

• Nope not at all. Sex would be, but making out with this guy wouldn't be.