He says he would never date a "ten"?

I was talking to a guy I dated last night and he said he would never date a ten because other guys would be looking at her and there's a chance she would leave him for someone better looking. Do you agree guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• i have heard quite a few guys say this. I think in fantasy every guy WANTS to date a 10, but the reality is that since so many guys want the 10 and the 10 has so many options that she can deny, refuse and replace at will. there is a lot of competition and from what I've heard many 10s are on the cocky side and they usually put themselves first in relationships. not that this is always a bad thing...less attractive girls know they can't just get any guy at will so they would be more likely to cater to the guy in relationships ..plus if the guy is not a 10 or in her league then he is probably being realistic. if a guy is a 5 unless he has money or connections the chances of him getting 10s is pretty low. that doesn't mean a guy wants to date ugly girls but she doesn't have to be perfect

What Guys Said 2

• What a crock of sh*t!

• No I don't agree. For a girl to be a 10 its not all based off looks at least in my mind. But he sounds insecure or not confident in himself, everyone is capable of dating a TEN and if you both really like each other then there is no reason that you would not be able to keep a ten and not let someone come and steal her.

What Girls Said 1

• Fun fact--

A study was done where people would rank themselves on look, personality and other such things. And about 87% of the time when the men and women were then introduced in a group setting they each went for someone they found to be about the same ranking that they gave themselves.