What do you think is the sexiest kiss?

licking lips? teasing kisses? kisses on the neck?

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG one of my ex's practically gave me an orgasm from this kiss. He would start at my boob and softly kiss all the way up my chest and up my neck onto my cheek and then he would stop for a minute and teasingly kiss my nose and chin and then my lips and then we would start making out but omg it was AMAZING! This is definitely the sexiest kiss ever to me.

What Guys Said 2

• It depends on the mood, ambiance and desired result. I have found a brush of the lips devastatingly effective in the right circumstances, and french kisses in others. Learning what affects your partner in what way, at what time, is part of the challenge, and blessing, of a relationship. Each person is different in different situations so any kiss could be the sexiest for any person in the right circumstances.

• the full french kiss.

What Girls Said 3

• lip locking with a gentle bit and right when your biting slowly lick the bottom lip works like a frikin charm hahah

• I like kissing on the neck like right behind the ear, that drives me crazy. But a full on, passionate, deep, intense french kiss gets me really going.

• i think kissing on the neck or kissing all the way up ur arm to ur face is soooo sexxy.