Is she playing games?

I have a crush on a girl that I work with. We have been talking for the past month and half. We mostly text and occasionally talk on the phone. We have gone out a couple times and always had a great time. Well we got together last night at her friends house and I asked her if she wanted to go out tomorrow night and all she said was maybe with a smile. So I called her and earlier today when I got off of work and she didn't answer, and I still haven't heard from her at all today. Is she playing games with me or am I making this much bigger than it is?

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely no games going on here. Only problem is, that's a bad thing. Don't get me wrong, I hate games more than anyone, but the reason she didn't answer answer the phone is because you're coming on too strong. You've only been on a few dates and then all of a sudden you're going out with her 2 days in a row (or trying) and calling her all the time. Your not giving her a challenge and its keeping her from being attracted to you. If you want to preserve any chance you have with this girl then you need to turn the tables. Stop texting. Stop calling. Stop going out. And stop tripping over yourself to be with her. Preferably, start going out with some other girl. Then all you can do is hope that she'll come back to you, wondering what the hell happened. Yes its a game and I don't like it any more than you, but its the only option you have left.

• The only thing is that we talked the day before about doing something today. Than yesterday night she invited me to go over to her friends house to play some games and watch a movie.

• So blow her off

What Girls Said 2

• Give it some time, she'l probably get back to you soon. if not, leave it to her. if she wants to get in touch she will. either way you'l know where you stand.

• coming on to strong...

back off let her chase you, call you and txt you after that maybe

What Guys Said 1

• I think your looking a little bit too much into this, sometimes people both guys and girls get busy. Maybe she hasn't checked her phone, maybe it died or broke? You never know. Just relax and kick back, if you have a history of talking every now and then, then she'll call you eventually and you can make plans then.

Chillax man.