Was it a fling or is there more?

So this guy that has been my friend for a while was over a couple of days ago, we were laying in my bed watching TV and I kinda propped my head on his back, he was cool with it and we continued to watch. We finally decided to watch a scary movie, and we started to cuddle but I didn't think anything of it, until I was joking around and he kissed me. We made out and did a lot of other things (not sex but you catch my drift) and when he was going home he held my hand and kissed me before he left. Now we really don't talk. I want to know if it was just a fling so I don't waste my time and so things aren't awkward, or if there could be more there. Help please!?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him, if he wants, fwb, or a relationship etc, their was some intimacy, couple kinda of behaviour etc...kinda hard to pin someone down relatinship status wise, what do you want to happen, are you ok friends with benefits or realtionship, can't really go back to being friends the temptation will always be their...

What Guys Said 1

• Why don't you just ask him? save yourself a lot of stress and take the guess work out.

What Girls Said 1

• No just a fling I have slept with a guy 3 times in a few month an we held each other all night and nothing came of it I would say that it was a fling if you like him talk to him maybe he likes you but is shy and doesn't want to seem clingy or maybe he is just not that into you but like I said talk to him or let him know your interested otherwise nothing will ever happen between you to