What would make a guy do this? does he hate me suddenly or something?

So I like this guy so I've texted him a few times and I'm pretty sure he thinks I like him because he basically asked my friend if I do (she didn't say I do, but she didn't say I don't either). So now he doesn't talk to me (we never talked a lot though so it isn't a big change) and I catch him looking at me out the corner of my eye a lot but he rarely looks at me when I'm looking at him. And he talks to my friends more than usual now. Is he trying to show me he isn't interested or something? So confused!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's more likely that your friend not confirming or even hinting at you liking him may have sent the message, "Okay, SHE doesn't like me, but lets see what her friends say..." Of course, he may just not like you,

• What my friends say about what? Me liking him?

• So he wants more opinions?

• No, your friend's opinion (or non-opinion) on your feelings for him may have affected things. I don't know.

What Guys Said 2

• Well just because he asked your friends if you like him does not mean he likes you. There's really not a whole lot here to give you much advice. Try talking to him more. Not texting, but talking. See how he responds to flirting and whatnot then come back and ask again.

Good luck!

• Maybe he's still trying to find out if you like him by talking to your friends or trying to find out stuff about you. Sounds like you've got his attention.

What Girls Said 1

• i think you should talk to him wen he is talking with your friends becasue them he'll come to knw that you are confident ... and as far as the staring situation that happends to me a lot so just avoid lookin at him and when he is look at you look at him back to lett him know that you caught him ... hopefully this helps!