Athlete or cheerleader?

hey guys, so if you had the choice between two good looking girls and one was an athlete and one was a cheerleader, who would you choose and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Athlete-Athletic, requires good grades most of the time, usually loves the outdoors, can be down to earth, at my school are mostly the outgoing people

Cheerleaders-Very peppy, doesn't always require the best grades, more than outgoing to a point its annoying, LOVE attention, most are sluts at my school

Its knocked down to athlete in my opinion

And this is just form people at my school

Not for EVERYONE

Don't be offended

What Guys Said 4

• competitive cheerleading is considered athletic. so if ur in competitive then that's cool cause then id have an athletic pretty girl. then again if she's got the personality of a wall, id skip her and move on

• I would choose a cheerleader because an athlete is probably too outdoorsy and into outside things compared to a cheerleader. If that makes sense. lol

• the one that's smarter

• I asked a similar question to my friends this weekend regarding my blow up doll. My question though was- nurse or cheerleader?

What Girls Said 0